Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

@xchocodonutsx 1) What the fuck is a 'vibrating' color? I think you mean 'vibrant.' 2) The internet is a free place, just because you think animal abuse is bad doesn't mean everyone must abide by your ideals. If there was a real life falcon that some dude punched to death, that'd be fucked up; but it's animated, so it's harmless.

Meanwhile, great flash, The animation was good and the joke wasn't apparent to me until he was punching the bird. So obvious it's not obvious at all haha.

Song of Storms Song of Storms

5 stars simply because you used Ephixa's remix in here, not to mention the animation is good, too.

Lenny The Leper Lenny The Leper

Animation was good, nostalgic sounds were epic. Now I'm gonna be "that guy." 1) Leprosy is a disease that affects one's nervous system so they don't feel pain, so Lenny here wouldn't have screamed when his limbs fell off (at least, not from pain). 2) Why the fuck was he in the Sewer? 3) Nice tits.

SMB: The Mushroom Hero 11 SMB: The Mushroom Hero 11

Good stuff. Well written, well paced, well animated. I also really loved that you used tracks from both Metroid Prime AND Twilight Princess, my two favorite Nintendo games.

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

Pretty freakin epic. Hope you guys get enough dough to get that new audio recording stuff, really liked this episode.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Awesome, simply awesome. Although, I called the fact that they would say "I don't like you but I love you" way before they even hinted at it. I could just tell.

Face Vagina Face Vagina

Haha, for the script being a random IM conversation this turned out to be a good animation. I love your visual style and the voice acting was spot on as always. Nice work!

The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

This was an epic take on a classic children's song. I enjoyed this.

Gi-go responds:

Glad you did!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This is just fantastic. Loved the animation and the style. I think the Sex-based utopian society is a very plausible one and you emulated it very well. The way you switched back and forth between Enlglish for "perfect" society and Russian(?) for "nobody" made the dialogue really cool and interesting to think about. Great work, you're awesome.