Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

@xchocodonutsx 1) What the fuck is a 'vibrating' color? I think you mean 'vibrant.' 2) The internet is a free place, just because you think animal abuse is bad doesn't mean everyone must abide by your ideals. If there was a real life falcon that some dude punched to death, that'd be fucked up; but it's animated, so it's harmless.

Meanwhile, great flash, The animation was good and the joke wasn't apparent to me until he was punching the bird. So obvious it's not obvious at all haha.

Song of Storms Song of Storms

5 stars simply because you used Ephixa's remix in here, not to mention the animation is good, too.

Lenny The Leper Lenny The Leper

Animation was good, nostalgic sounds were epic. Now I'm gonna be "that guy." 1) Leprosy is a disease that affects one's nervous system so they don't feel pain, so Lenny here wouldn't have screamed when his limbs fell off (at least, not from pain). 2) Why the fuck was he in the Sewer? 3) Nice tits.

Destroy Them! Destroy Them!

Pretty sick, the melody's fun and dancey, the breaks are cool, synths are epic. The only thing I would say is tone down the bouncy bassline a bit, it kinda distracted me from the flow of the song. Great work!

Acrylia responds:

Hehe, I'm glad that you like. I'll see what I can do. Since back when I made this I had no idea how to EQ, so I just put the kick into Maximus and adjusted volume knobs. Maybe I can make it sounds better now xD